The Story

Here be a blog for only the important things in life. Nice. Guess it's a music blog, few film reviews chucked in there too - because I can...

Tuesday 23 October 2012

Toussaint Morrison - Baby, I'm Bad Weather




Toussaint Morrison is quite the character I'm told. He suffers from dissociative personality disorder which surprisingly seems to aid his music as he raps and sings under the guise of any of his alter-egos. 

'Baby, I'm Bad Weather' was described to me initially as a "summery version of Atmosphere" - perhaps not the best critique of a 3 and a half minute song but I'm sure you get the idea.

Mix jazzy muted guitar with simple hand-claps and awesomely fluent rapping and boom goes the proverbial dynamite - you're onto a winner... 

Available to download for free here





1 comment: